Account Manager, Norwich, Permanent, £23,000 per annum + OTE (£32k)
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 19 August 2021
An impressive international employer is looking to expand their Norwich division with the recruitment of a Business to Business Account Manager / Sales professional, responsible for growing current client accounts. Responsible for your own client base, this position will incorporate both customer retention, client growth and upselling additional solutions. Emphasis within this position is placed on the long-term management of relationships, securing client orders and growing revenue opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established international company, who really value their customers and are passionate about the products they offer.
Your duties will include:
- Managing supplier client relationships with high profile corporate accounts and all contacts within them.
- Achieving revenue growth across your portfolio.
- Building strong relationships with your clients, making sure you understand their requirements and develop solutions that suit their needs.
- Utilising your own development plans to ensure company growth and that suitable revenue is achieved.
- Account planning to ensure customer satisfaction and performance is exceeding targets and KPIs.
- Supporting the launch of new products and services though range management, ensuring that products are live ready for launch.
- Monitoring the performance of your accounts, driving this to meet business objectives.
- Proactively taking ownership of and offering swift resolution of issues / problems.
- Presenting to and engaging new contacts within your accounts, with a focus on financial figures.
- Regular reporting to stakeholders within the business and your accounts.
- Representing the organisation at client meetings and industry events as required.
You will have/be:
- Working knowledge of measuring, monitoring and reporting on projects and sales progress.
- Proven experience of success in a sales role and full knowledge of the sales process.
- Record of accomplishment of building relationships with clients at a senior level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of managing revenue targets, with a desire to exceed targets.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and networking skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Swift and adept approach when dealing with potential disputes.
- Capability to work on your own initiative.
- Driven and self-motivated personality.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity working in offices based in Norwich. Offered salary of £23,000 per annum plus on target earnings (£32k).
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber – Senior Resource Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: