Customer Service Team Leader, Permanent, Fakenham, £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 20 August 2021
Rthirteen are partnering with an international, multi-billion service provider to provide recruitment support. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team in Fakenham. Managing a team of Customer Service Assistants, you will be ensuring that comprehensive account management support is provided, and strong working relationships are maintained with customers.
This is a great chance to further enhance your skills within customer service and team leadership, within a supportive, growing business with plenty of future potential.
Duties to include:
- Driving the delivery of exceptional levels of service and the development of strong customer relationships.
- Managing and supporting a team of Customer Service Assistants in their delivery of a quality customer service.
- Coordinating support for Account Managers and Customer Service Managers.
- Managing communication via telephone, email and face to face.
- Reporting against agreed customer service, retention and added value targets.
- Onboarding and training of new recruits.
- Management of the performance and development review process with your team.
- Providing support on complex customer queries,
- Overseeing the management of revenue generation workstreams.
You will have/be:
- Previous team leadership/management experience within a client focused department.
- Previous customer service/account management experience.
- Customer focused with a drive to provide high quality service and solutions.
- Strong attention to detail is essential as is ability to work methodically.
- Great analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT schools include Microsoft Office Suite & Dynamics.
- Able to perform tasks efficiently, dividing time between administration and client service.
- Well organised with good time management.
- A collaborative approach.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, working Monday – Friday. The offered salary for this role is £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ed Bott – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment & the vacancies we are recruiting for, find & follow us on: