Financial Administrator, Permanent, Norwich, up to £27,000 DOE
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 12 November 2021
R13 recruitment are working alongside a reputable Norwich based financial services organisation in their search for a Financial Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Financial Advisers.
The suitable candidate will have strong previous administration experience and be passionate about forging a career in financial services. This is a fantastic chance to join an organisation that takes great pride in the team, culture and progression paths they have forged.
Duties to include:
- Preparation and submission of all new business files and applications.
- Management of the client bank including preparing portfolio reports/client review documents.
- Diary and email management individually and on behalf of Financial Advisor.
- Booking client appointments on behalf of advisers.
- Workload management / planning, ensuring work is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email to answer queries and process trades.
- Accurately inputting data onto internal database and ensuring back office systems are up to date.
- General office administration.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience within an IFA firm in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of financial administration.
- Achieved or working towards a finance-based qualification (e.g. CII) would be advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of various financial services such as investments, pensions, insurance etc..
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload and work to own initiative.
- Proactive in your approach, ensuring deadlines are being met for the business.
- The ability to build long term relationships with clients, providers and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills across all levels of a business.
- Enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and willingness to contribute to the team.
- Great accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Offered salary is up to £27,000 dependent on experience with an exciting benefits package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ed Bott – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: