Marketing Manager, Permanent, Norwich, £30,000 per annum
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 17 December 2021
R13 recruitment are supporting a national organisation in their search for an experienced Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, your role will focus on the successful delivery of the commercial marketing plan, ensuring innovation and elevation on the chosen marketing channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven marketing experience in a B2B environment, to join a leading national business in a role that offers a wide scope, allowing you to flourish creatively and professionally.
Duties to include:
- Creating and developing an innovative marketing plan that delivers against key objectives.
- Delivering all aspects of the marketing activity plan within agreed time scales and budgets.
- Supporting the Head of Communication in the deliver of key marketing objectives.
- Actively sourcing suitable agencies to support with marketing activities.
- Developing and implementing a strong social media strategy.
- Identifying and managing business exhibition and PR activity.
- Supporting the sales team with activities, materials and ideas.
- Preparing all relevant statistics on campaign performance to measure effectiveness.
- Carrying out website changes when necessary.
You will have/be:
- Proven experience of working in a marketing role within the B2B and other market sectors.
- CIM qualified/membership would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of budget management.
- Strong copywriting and creative production skills.
- Confident developing and managing relationships with external partners/suppliers
- Ability to develop strong creative solutions through internal and external departments.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and WordPress.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven.
This is a full time, working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Offered salary of £30,000 per annum.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe –Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: