HR Advisor, Permanent, Norwich, £30,000 - £33,000 DOE
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 16 June 2022
A well-established national business is looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team based in North Norwich. If you are looking for a varied and interesting role. where no two days are ever the same, this could be the position for you .... Under guidance from the HR Manager, the role ensures that professional HR support, guidance and advice is given for employee relations, people development, resourcing and reward activities in line with group and functional policies and procedures in order to enable the function to achieve its business objectives.
Duties will include:
- Support the HR Manager in implementing strategies, initiatives, systems and procedures that support the business in achieving their objectives.
- Advise and support managers on all aspects of Resourcing & Retention, Organisational Development, Reward & Performance, Learning & Development, Well-being and Change Management.
- Advocate of the compliance of Group HR Policy and Procedure, advising Line Managers and share best practice. Contribute to the development of HR Policy and Procedure to ensure compliance and drive business performance.
- Supports and advises stakeholders on Attendance Management, promoting a more productive workforce and reducing sickness absence rates.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with strategic goals of the organisation.
- Advise and support on employee relations casework including dispute resolutions,disciplinaries, grievance, absence management and organisational restructure & redundancy and manage any Employment Tribunal claims in accordance with current employment law legislation.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Support all L&D development plans, including the induction process and carry out the HR element with newly appointed managers.
- Analyse data and trends on all measurable KPI’s and offer recommended interventions where a trend or main reason has been identified.
You will have/be:
- Proven experience of being a HR Advisor working with Senior Managers
- Competent in providing advice and support to senior managers on people issues.
- Experience of HR Systems, L&D Learning Platforms and Recruitment Tracking Systems; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level.
- Excellent Time Management and organisational skills
- Driven and pro-active approach to work with a positive attitude.
- Understanding of employment law legislation and how to apply within the workplace
- Experience of managing complex employee case work
- Contributing to creating and delivering strategy.
- Knowledgeable and creative in thinking with the ability to implement key business plans
- Results driven.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels.
- Problem solver with the ability to foresee and achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates diplomatic, calm and considered qualities to gain credibility within the role.
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Offered salary of £30,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 30 days annual leave including bank holidays, company pension scheme, free onsite car parking, Perkbox scheme, time off for volunteering, among others.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield – Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: