HR Assistant, Permanent, Norwich, £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 7 June 2022
Rthirteen are pleased to be partnering with an exciting business in the leisure industry, in their search for HR Assistant. As a pivotal member of the team, you will provide integral support on the administration of all things HR. Day to day, this role has a varied workload including, but not limited to, maintaining paperwork and computer systems, supporting the recruitment process, and ensuring all personnel are fully supported by the HR function.
Duties to include:
- Inputting and maintaining data on the employee database in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Assisting in the management of the HR inbox and responding to a variety of internal and external inquiries.
- Creating and producing letters, induction packs, crew handbooks, polices/procedures, forms, minutes, offer packs and contracts of employment.
- Assisting new starters with paperwork, including checking paperwork meets legal and company requirements, gathering references, writing offer letters and carrying out ID checks.
- Providing support to the recruitment process, including writing and posting adverts, producing emails and letters, and responding to inquiries.
- Supporting the administration of training through booking events, marketing events, producing training reports and coordinating the training diary.
- Completing general administrative duties, including filing, photocopying, shredding, and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting with HR ad hoc duties and projects as required.
You will have/be:
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- A keen eye for detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational, time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A team player.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this opportunity is £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment. (email@example.com)
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.