Head of Customer Experience, Permanent, South Norfolk, Up to £45,000 DOE
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 14 June 2022
Rthirteen are currently supporting a fantastic retail focused business who, due to growth and success across the last year, are looking to recruit a newly created role for a Head of Customer Service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the Senior Management Team with a potential pathway (based on performance and results) to reach Directorship level. You will be taking the lead in elevating Customer Experience, taking control of the customer service function to ensure excellent levels of customer services are delivered across the business, implementing new processes/procedures to improve the customer experience and bring synergy to all departments.
Duties to include:
- Overseeing and managing the customer service team including Customer Service Managers, Service Team & Call Centre.
- Assessing and formulating comprehensive strategy in how customer experience is going to be improved, leading surrounding team in terms of procedural/process change.
- Supporting Customer Service Managers to improve procedures and processes.
- Identifying potential issues before they occur and working to ensure the customer function is proactive in solving/preventing any problems.
- Actively review key metrics and performance to ensure the team are achieving the best service levels possible.
- Considering customer experience across all accompanying departments, collaboration with Managers to ensure best practice is met in terms of improving customer experience.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience is consistently maintained and improved on where possible with visible results.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders.
- Identifying and remedying any problems within supply chain, communications and logistics.
- Reporting to the board on a monthly basis.
You will have/be:
- A Customer Service Manager who is ready to take that next step up in terms of responsibility, along with a track record in making improvements to customer experience journey.
- OR you will be already working as HO with demonstrable experience making significant changes within customer experience and you are seeking greater autonomy/ownership with the opportunity to progress based on performance.
- Extensive experience of leading teams in a customer focused environment.
- Previous experience working within the retail and/or e-commerce industry within B2C sales would be highly advantageous.
- Will be a natural leader, ability to gain buy and inspire change.
- Ability to set strategic plans, then have the vision to deliver on objectives and goals.
- Possess strong relationship management with well-formed influencing and networking skills.
- Able to work in a pressured environment but able to remain calm, measured and resilient.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday. Offered salary is up to £45,000 dependant on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, product staff discount and free car parking on-site.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Recruitment Manager.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: