Marketing Insight Analyst, Permanent, Norwich, £32,000 - £35,000 DOE
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 10 May 2019
Rthirteen are currently searching for an experienced Marketing Insight Analyst to join a leading, national company based in Norwich with a focus on consumer product sales. The purpose of this role will be to manage the delivery and output of marketing insight projects, monitor reporting and analytics across all marketing channels (website, contact centre, Press, PR, alongside co-ordinating and prioritising the marketing insight workload and books of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically minded individual with previous experience in a similar role.
Your duties will include:
- Regular marketing insight reporting and analysis, considering sales conversion, Cost Per Acquisition, website analytics and other factors.
- Using data findings to make targeted recommendations to the business.
- Create, modify and report from large data sets across multiple reporting platforms, using SQL and Excel.
- Undertaking regular reporting and ad hoc reports / projects – engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including offsite meetings with providers.
- Liaising with project stakeholders, ensuring requirements and needs are understood.
- Daily coordination of marketing insight projects and workload.
- Conducting task sessions with other members of the team in order to review performance, delivery and development needs.
- Effectively prioritising and managing project workload.
- Supporting the company in the delivery of marketing insight strategy and goals.
- Representing the company at all times and adhering to company policies and procedures.
You will have/be:
- At least 3 years proven experience working in a similar role.
- A track record of delivering key business insights and reporting for added value.
- Advanced Excel with commercial exposure of using VBA, pivot tables and queries.
- Good working knowledge of T-SQL and Visual Basic.
- Strong analytical skills – used to working with large data sets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exposure to managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload, preferably having used project management tools / techniques.
- Excellent level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from brand new offices in Norwich. This role offers a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience. It also offers 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme and various company discounts.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: