Customer Experience Advisor, Norwich, c£17,5000 (Quick Start)
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 10 July 2019
rthirteen are currently searching for an experienced Customer Experience Advisor to join a leading business in the UK, moving into a position that offers variety and the opportunity to make a genuine impact. This role will involve taking calls from customers and effectively managing the customer journey from start to finish, including all associated administrative and customer care duties.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong customer service experience to work for a growing business with a fantastic work ethic, passion for creating a great working environment and clear vision for their future. If successful, you will be able to start this role quite quickly.
Your duties will include:
- Managing new instructions in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that all parties are fully briefed and briefed to strict SLA’s as designated by the business.
- Acting as the central contact point for the entire lifecycle of the jobs.
- Maintaining a clear communication line between customers, Insurance companies, suppliers, clients, branches and engineers in respect of the progress of jobs.
- Handling queries and first line complaints from internal and external customers.
- Effectively deploying engineers throughout the course of the job in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure the customers are fully informed of all stages, bookings and updates as required.
- Creating, issuing and managing quotations, ordering and full billing process including all related paper trails and documentations.
- Effectively supporting escalated queries regarding any anticipated shortfall in SLA's and manage all processes in accordance to the business guidelines and agreements.
You will have/be:
- Excellent customer service skills, conflict negotiation and problem solving skills essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Commercially aware and self motivated to work in a commercial environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Work and Outlook.
- Previous experience of working in a reactive and responsive deployment environment would be highly desirable.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a engaging and helpful persona.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes and to designated SLA’s.
- Determination to exceed customer expectations and work around obstacles to provide an efficient and effective service.
This is a full time, permanent position with an offered salary for circa £17,500 per annum. The benefits of this role include; 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Health Cash Care program and free medical & legal line.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber – Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: