Internal Recruiter, Permanent, Suffolk, £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 22 August 2019
Rthirteen are working alongside a call centre organisation based in Suffolk, to recruit an internal recruiter. This role will cover the whole recruitment process, managing all aspects including attraction, on boarding and retention.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a growing organisation where they will be the key point of contact for all recruitment and be able to fully utilise their experience to attract top talent to a variety of roles. This role also offers the opportunity for growth and development as the company grows.
Your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for all recruitment at the Suffolk site from entry level to senior positions.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment including attraction, on boarding and retention for high volumes of staff.
- Proactively searching and headhunting potential candidates.
- Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Maintaining all recruitment processes, documents and trackers.
- Play a key role in building a strong employer brand and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability, values, culture and needs fit.
- Carrying out any relevant background and reference checks when required.
- Liaising effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Participate in job fairs and other employment events.
- Developing and managing agency relationships where appropriate.
- Seeking new ways to attract high level talent to the company.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience working in either an internal or external recruitment role.
- Confident in managing high volume recruitment campaigns.
- A strong understanding of the Suffolk job market and potential challenges you may face.
- A proactive approach to recruitment including headhunting and searching for new ways to recruit.
- Previous experience using social media advertising.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain relationships and manage sensitive situations.
- A strong team player with a passion for recruitment.
- Outgoing, friendly and self-motivated approach.
- Organisational skills to be able to manage your own workload and diary.
- A flexible approach with the ability to react quickly to changing demands.
- An awareness of unconscious bias issues in the recruitment process and techniques to overcome it.
This is a full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday. This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience. Benefits of this role include; free parking, contributory pension, competitive holiday allowance and more.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: