Account Director, Permanent, Norwich, £Competitive DOE + fantastic benefits
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 2 March 2020
R13 recruitment are supporting an award-winning Digital Marketing agency in their search for an Account Director to join their central Norwich based team. Within this role you will be acting as the primary relationship manager for several key, high profile clients; working to plan, develop and manage their digital strategies.
This role is perfect role for someone with strong account management experience who can think big but deliver on detail. You will be well versed in digital marketing and confident in working strategically with high value clients as this is essential for success in the role. You will be joining a leading organisation with a strong, team-based culture, an enviable client list and a passion for providing plenty of opportunity for their team to flourish.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as the point of contact for a number of key clients.
- Working alongside other teams to plan, develop and manage the client’s digital strategy and overseeing this on a quarterly basis.
- Ensuring the strategy aligns with the client’s commercial objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of key accounts and developing plans for improvement.
- Successfully onboarding new clients, and building proactive, long-lasting relationships
- Developing a strong understanding of the company’s core services in order to successfully upsell and ensure that clients receive the maximum return on their investment.
- Working to develop new business strategies and attending pitches.
- Some travel where necessary.
You will have/be:
- Previous account management experience is essential.
- Strong strategic digital marketing knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- You will have a strong creative instinct and an opinion worth hearing.
- Proven track record of managing high value accounts including blue chips and FTSE 250 business and providing real strategic support to these.
- A real communicator with the ability to build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills.
- A real team player as collaboration is the key to success.
What’s on offer?
- A highly competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Modern offices based right in the heart of Norwich.
- The chance to join an award-winning company with excellent staff retention.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression, training & learning.
- A large amount of flexibility and independence.
- Holiday which increases with years of service plus additional time off over Christmas.
- Generous commission structure and reward scheme.
- A commitment to office wellbeing with regular socials, exercise and healthy snacks.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: