Mortgage Advisor, Self Employed, Generated Leads, Uncapped Earning
Location: Norfolk (various locations)
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 29 April 2020
Opportunity on a self-employed basis to join one of the UK’s leading mortgage & advice intermediaries who operate on a national basis. This award-winning brand are seeking further expansion in the Norwich, North/West Norfolk, East Coast & Suffolk area's. R13 are searching for experienced, fully qualified Mortgage Advisor who has proven success within their local markets and looking to maximise earning potential, as well as have flexibility and autonomy to achieve your financial goals.
Stand out points for this opportunity include:
- Well developed lead bank with both historical, live and bought in data.
- Autonomy to develop working partnerships, combined with the backing and support of a leading brand name to ensure t’s are crossed and i’s dotted.
- Full marketing, branding, compliance and administrative support, leaving you to maximise your time in what you do best – advising.
- Access to over 90 lenders meaning you can really put the customers interests first every-time.
- Flexible locations and hours to fit around your clients and own circumstances.
- Open/transparent and supportive management team.
- Uncapped earning potential as well as bonus based against reaching tiered thresholds.
- Access to an initial start up loan to supplement your earnings in the early stages of your self employment.
Your duties will include:
- Working through generated (paid) leads, utilising extensive in-house database as well as self-generating leads for new /historical customers.
- Building effective and long-term relationships with introducers and associated parties.
- Liaising with your customer base, undertaking in depth fact finds.
- Understanding often complex customer needs and circumstances.
- Meeting with clients face to face/virtually (telephone and video calls) to discuss requirements.
- Liaising and negotiating with lenders to secure funding for your customer.
- Utilising knowledge and expertise to provide advice and guidance.
- Delivering advise on portfolio management and investment strategies.
- Assuring superb standards of service, assuring repeat business and recommendations.
- Working as part of a wider team in the achievement of business objectives and growth plans.
You will have:
- Full CeMAP qualification, as well as CeRER (advantageous but not essential).
- Demonstrable and proven successful career to date (billing over £70k per year).
- Current experience of writing both new mortgages, re-mortgages and product changes.
- The ability to utilise strong product knowledge to offer clear advice and guidance.
- Professional yet personable approach.
- Work in an analytical and precise manner with attention to detail.
- Observe compliance and deliver first class service standards.
- Up to date knowledge of mortgage and buy to let marketplace.
- Clean Credit History & full UK’s driver’s license.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ruth Harding - Business Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.