Head of HR, Permanent Opportunity, Norwich, £45,000 - £50,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Conditions: 40 hrs per week
Posted on: 12 May 2020
We have the pleasure of recruiting for a Head of HR on behalf of a high profile and well-known organisation who are based in the centre of Norwich. This is a brand-new appointment and an opportunity to develop and implement a vision for the HR management of the company. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified experienced HR lead who possesses a strong background in the provision of generalist HR support services to key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who can bring credible leadership to the team and partner with the wider organisation. Someone who is solutions focussed, driven and adaptable as this will present a highly challenging and rewarding position.
Your duties will include:
- Line management of the HR function, providing guidance and professional development to the surrounding team (2).
- Developing and delivering the HR strategy ensuring it encompasses the organisations values, visions, and goals.
- Actively promoting staff engagement and morale whilst seeking new ways to encourage and motivate.
- Utilising your knowledge to provide generalist HR support across the organisation including an accurate and compliant payroll administration process.
- Equipping the organisation’s Leadership Team with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage and develop their employees in line with business needs, the people plan and HR programmes.
- Regularly reviewing and updating policies, procedures, and practices to cover the whole HR function, ensuring these are compliant with best practices and current legislation.
- Supporting managers with any complex or sensitive situations.
- Leading a rigorous and effective recruitment and induction programme for all new starters.
- Upholding values and representing the organisation.
You will be/have:
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 minimum.
- At least 5 years previous experience within a senior HR Management position.
- Previous experience in delivering HR projects on time and to a high standard.
- Ability to gain confidence and have positive influence, whilst driving change.
- Experience of delivering training in people management issues to Line Managers.
- Team leadership experience coupled with ability to motivate and engage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, proactive and a 'can do' attitude.
- Able to influence at all levels.
Salary for this role is dependant on experience, £45-50k, full time 40 hours per week with some flexibility to WFH, impressive benefits package which includes discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, pension, long service award, life assurance, extensive discounts with external partnerships, in-house perks and free parking onsite. Due to COVID-19, our client will be conducting virtual interviewing and potential remote on-boarding for successful individual.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ruth Harding – Business Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.