R13 are pleased to be working alongside a well-established insurance provider in order to recruit an Insurance Consultant to join their team in Norwich. Using a personal approach, your role will be to advise and sell insurance services to a range of customers.
This is an exciting chance to join one of UK’s largest insurers, in a role where you will be provided plenty of training and opportunities for fast-tracked progression. You will be a tenacious individual who cannot wait to develop their career and grow their skills within the insurance industry.
Your duties will include:
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Dealing with customers both on the phone and face to face.
• Generating and managing own leads.
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of services the company offers and industry awareness.
You will have/be:
• Previous experience in insurance, sales, banking or finance would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• A self-motivated attitude with a drive for success.
• The ability to plan, organise and prioritise your own workload effectively.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity based in Norwich. The offered salary for this role is £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience and fast-tracked progression opportunities are also available. A comprehensive benefits package is also on offer.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: