(Self Employed) Mortgage Advisor - Excellent Earning Rates - West Norfolk
Location: West Norfolk
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 12 June 2020
R13 are partnering one of the UK’s leading mortgage & advice intermediaries who operate on a national basis, specifically supporting the award-winning brand to develop their presence in the West Norfolk area, which will bring new scope and opportunity in a location they do not heavily operate in currently.
**You can based within any location in the West Norfolk area.
Due to exciting expansion the company are looking for a self-employed addition, bringing an experienced background (fully qualified) with evidential success within their market.
Highly competitive self-employed rates, allowing you to earn uncapped and maximise on the work you put in, with individual flexibility and autonomy to achieve your goals with your localised area.
The business has an in-house administration team, allowing you to focus fully on your clients.
Stand out points for this opportunity include:
- Access to over 90 lenders meaning you can really put the customers interests first every-time.
- Flexible locations and hours to fit around your clients and own circumstances.
- Autonomy to develop working partnerships, combined with the backing and support of a leading brand name to ensure t’s are crossed and i’s dotted.
- Full marketing, branding, compliance and administrative support, leaving you to maximise your time in what you do best - advising.
- Open/transparent and supportive management team.
- Uncapped earning potential as well as bonus based against reaching tiered thresholds.
- Access to an initial start up loan to supplement your earnings in the early stages of your self employment.
Your duties will include:
- Building effective and long-term relationships with introducers and associated parties.
- Liaising with your customer base, undertaking in depth fact finds.
- Understanding often complex customer needs and circumstances.
- Meeting with clients face to face/virtually (telephone and video calls) to discuss requirements.
- Liaising and negotiating with lenders to secure funding for your customer.
- Utilising knowledge and expertise to provide advice and guidance.
- Delivering advise on portfolio management and investment strategies.
- Assuring superb standards of service, assuring repeat business and recommendations.
- Working as part of a wider team in the achievement of business objectives and growth plans.
You will have:
- Full CeMAP qualification, as well as CeRER (advantageous but not essential).
- Demonstrable and proven successful career to date (billing over £70k per year).
- Current experience of writing both new mortgages, re-mortgages and product changes.
- The ability to utilise strong product knowledge to offer clear advice and guidance.
- Professional yet personable approach.
- Work in an analytical and precise manner with attention to detail.
- Observe compliance and deliver first class service standards.
- Up to date knowledge of mortgage and buy to let marketplace.
- Clean Credit History & full UK’s driver’s license.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.