Sales Account Manager - Leading Brands! - Norwich City Centre - £Competitive DOE + Perks
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 24 March 2021
This awesome opportunity has come available to work for a leading Norwich based tech company who support clients around the globe. As a Sales Account Manager, you will be supporting some of the UK’s leading brands, you will be offering the highest levels of service and support, fostering and developing relationships with your core stakeholders to assure their customer experience is maximised.
If you want to gain exposure to working with MAJOR client accounts and have the appetite and aptitude to join a fast-moving, expanding and dynamic business - this is the move for you.
So what’s the job all about?
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of the company’s top tier accounts; we’re talking top household name brands, both UK & US!
- Regular contact with your key points of contact to offer support as well as develop relations, predominantly via phone, Skype, Google Hangouts and email.
- Analysing reports, forecasting revenue and feeding back to clients to optimise their use of the system.
- Working with new clients on the onboarding process – collaborating with the wider team to ensure a smooth process.
- Through regular engagement with the customer and truly understanding their needs, identifying additional commercial opportunities.
- Coordination of add on services (training / consultancy / upgrades).
- Assuring customer renewals process based upon the service and engagement delivered.
- Daily use of CRM to record conversations.
The great bits
- Considerable development / progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.
- Flexible working hours.
- Future opportunities to travel with the business based upon their development plans.
- Fully comprehensive in-house training and induction plan – empowering you to do your job.
- An inclusive environment where team feedback is actively welcomed and encouraged.
- Extremely stable, fun and personable team, years of experience from which to learn.
- The opportunity to work with and support amazing brands.
- Annual salary reviews, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, profit share bonus, Summer & Winter parties and multiple discounts for national and local products/services.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in a client account executive/management role ideally within the digital sector.
- Proven sales track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstratable super-organisation, with proven capability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Someone who is an excellent team player and can work collaboratively.
- A real drive to succeed, someone who brings enthusiasm / joie de vie.
- Capable communicator able to develop rapport and relationships and add value.
- Someone who approaches issues with a solutions’ driven approach and takes ownership.
- Commercial awareness (be it from working or from studying).
Working hours are predominantly Mon-Fri, but with some need for flexibility based on business requirements.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: