Conveyancer, Permanent, Chelmsford, £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Bonus
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Conditions: 40 hrs per week
Posted on: 1 April 2021
R13 are collaborating with an established and highly regarded legal firm, with an excellent reputation, in their recruit for a Conveyancer to join them in Chelmsford. The successful candidate would be expected to manage a varied commercial and residential conveyancing caseload, providing a high level of support to all clients.
The ideal candidate will have two years conveyancing experience and could be a licensed conveyancer, solicitor or legal executive. You will be joining a diverse and innovative organisation, who offer the chance to be part of a dedicated and friendly team where advice and support come as standard.
Duties to include:
- Arranging appointments and attending new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries.
- Obtaining instructions and advising on course(s) of action, length and cost of case, to obtain most preferable outcome for client.
- Assessment of client’s financial means and explanation of the Firm’s terms and conditions.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Experience in drafting property agreements and documents.
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day progress of all matters, carrying regular progress reviews, prioritising work as necessary and keeping the client informed on progress.
- Ensure that clients are kept satisfied at all times and to resolve any concerns promptly and courteously and to report complaints for investigation in accordance with office procedures.
You will have/be:
- At least 2 years conveyancing experience.
- A good knowledge of property law and the conveyancing process is essential.
- Experience working with case management systems.
- A good communicator understanding and empathising with the clients' requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in a work setting of multi-tasking skills and being able to work under stress and strict deadlines.
- Organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously.
- A flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, working Monday – Friday. The offered salary for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience + great yearly bonus!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ed Bott – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment & the vacancies we are recruiting for, find & follow us on: