French Speaking Customer Service Representative, Permanent, Norwich, £19,500 - £20,000 DOE
Salary: £19,500 - £20,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 18 May 2021
R13 recruitment are working alongside a well-established international wholesaler in their search for a highly organised and pro-active French speaking Customer Service Representative. Working within their highly experienced bi-lingual customer service team, your core duties will be to assist in the day-to-day running of client accounts, ensuring all queries are handled in an efficient and professional manner.
Duties to include:
- Managing incoming calls from International clients as well as a high number of UK based accounts.
- Handling all related issues with orders, invoicing as well as discussing technical product enquiries.
- Providing online customer support via email, telephone and online chat platform.
- Gathering all necessary information from clients to ensure all orders are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Processing orders and payments authorisations for Pro Forma orders.
- Informing clients when an item is out of stock or goes into hold due to outstanding invoices.
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure all orders are being collated and shipped on time.
- Sending invoices to clients and filing them as appropriate to meet company policies and procedures.
- Creating incident reports to show all quality issues, picking mistakes and any shipment issues.
- Management and verification of the accuracy between the web system and ERP and support for the day to day ecommerce site maintenance.
- Raising credit notes for faulty and returned stock and dealing with products.
- Assisting in the setup and processing the first order for new client accounts.
- Archiving and storage.
- Investigating complaints.
- Providing full support to overseas account managers.
You will have:
- Native language skills in French, along with a high proficiency in Spoken and Written English.
- Experience and understanding of working in an International Trade / Business environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at a technical and professional B2B level.
- The ability to multi-task and manage numerous duties at the same time.
- High attention to detail and conscious to ensure accuracy within a demanding and pressurised working environment.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload.
- Team orientated with a helpful and understanding attitude to your work and colleagues.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break. Offered salary of £19,500 - £20,000 depending on experience, along with comprehensive benefits including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, free onsite car parking and a company pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: