Business Development Manager, Permanent, Norwich, £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Bonus
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 7 June 2021
Due to continued success and company growth, an exciting opportunity has become available within a well renowned, ecommerce business as a Business Development Manager. Working within a small and highly successful team, the main purpose of your role will be to focus on growing into new business territories, developing corporate business partnerships with household names and managing new and current client accounts.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone with previous relationship management experience and exposure to key clients to join a dynamic business with impressive growth plans for the future and a working environment that is designed to encourage a work hard / play hard approach.
Duties to include:
- Proactively identifying target prospect clients within specific industry verticals (IE: subscription businesses / financial services / online retailers) based upon shared customer demographics.
- Contacting clients utilising a variety of BD techniques, managing pipeline business effectively.
- Engaging clients, understanding their objectives and creating mutually beneficial campaigns.
- Utilising commercial awareness to create financially sound campaigns which deliver great ROI.
- Considering all campaign options to provide the best suited option based on analytics.
- Developing bespoke campaign proposals and presentations to deliver personally / electronically.
- Recognising additional opportunities to create successive and alternative campaigns.
- Using reporting information to provide clients with regular updates and statistics.
- Travel to visit clients to deliver new business pitches and presentations on results UK Wide.
- Assuring an exceptional customer experience is delivered and providing ongoing account management services to ensure return business opportunities are harnessed.
You will have:
- Comprehensive new business and account management experience with a proven track record.
- A penchant for analytics, able to proactively take data to generate meaningful analysis.
- Sound understanding of customer demographics, able to recognise suitable partners.
- Strengths in growing client accounts through creatively developing additional solutions.
- A personable approach, comfortable in quickly developing relations with client base.
- Understanding of marketing campaigns, preferably with hands on experience of running.
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent organisation skills coupled with ability to manage a large quantity of clients.
- Confidence to put forward ideas in order to improve current processes and procedures.
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from modern Norwich City Centre based offices. Offered salary is £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + bonus. Working hours are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6pm with some flexibility to meet client / business needs. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday, company laptop, statutory pension, death in service, monthly vouchers and limitless in-house incentives!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber – Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
To keep updated with rthirteen recruitment and the vacancies we are recruiting for, find and follow us on: